Wednesday

February 6, 2005

We are starting to wonder if our dreams will ever come true. Even as close as we are, it still seems so distant. The way its looking, we are going to be in China over Mother's Day. That is so far away. Maybe having her picture in my hand will make the time pass easier. Maybe I need to lay off the Yahoo groups for a while. Not that I don't love those folks to death, but I'm turning into a freak! I'm hanging on to every rumor that someone hears "through the grapevine". I know most of those rumors are not accurate, but I just can't stop!

I have been trying lately to keep busy. My boys are not liking that!! The house is spotless. Everything is organized in my house. We do the traditional "black bag cleanings" almost daily instead of monthly. The nursery is done. The baby book is as done as it can be at this point. I have made and amended (several times I might add) our travel packing list and pre-travel to-do lists. I have taken inventory of everything we already have for China (multiple times on that as well). I am studying up on how to use the camcorder. The camera equipment is ready to go. I am running out of things to do and have WAY too much time to OBSESS! Sigh.

If anyone upstairs is listening...I want my baby. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment