Wednesday

November 2004

Well, we are two months into our wait, approximately one third of the way! Thetas amazing that it has gone by so quickly. Now we have the holidays coming up and that ALWAYS proves to pass the time fast. The nursery is all but done. I catch Rob many times standing over the crib, closing his eyes...imagining his baby girl there. It's rather cute actually.

I am continuing to learn conversational Mandarin Chinese and have been practicing speaking it to the dog, who is becoming quite fluent as well. I have learn the three most important phrases that I can think I would need while in China. "Where is the hotel?" "Where is the Starbucks?" & "I would like to drink some beer!" What other phrases could I possibly need????

I have to admit that this wait is hard. Much harder than it was when I was pregnant with any of the boys. I have this empty pain inside, yearning for my baby. Every time I see referrals announced on my email group, I cry. I want it to be my turn. I want my little girl. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment